Sunday, April 20, 2008

Publishing Options

Well, it didn't take long for me to jump back into the exciting world of author, marketer, promoter, distributor, speaker, and my friend Gina would probably add, popcorn vendor and elephant sweep. When I made the decision to self-publish, I wanted to "do it all," to experience each phase of the process. It was and continues to be an amazing journey. For me! But, for folks who prefer to travel down a different path there are plenty of options.

If you have questions or concerns about the world of publishing, author Patricia Sheehy (www.psheehy.com) and I will be giving two talks on this very subject. "From Manuscript to Finished Book" will explore some of the opportunities and challenges of both traditional publishing and self-publishing. The dates and locations are:

Saturday, April 26th at 1:00, Borders Meriden
Sunday, May 18th at 4:00, Borders Farmington

Hope to see you.

No comments: