Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tomorrow is National Letting Go of Stuff Day

Hello Folks,

Would you believe after all this time I have no picnic outings to report from Florida? I'm still waiting for some consistent 70-plus degree weather without the strong winds that have become norm this winter. So, in lieu of picnicking, I have been spending more time working on my 2nd book, Cruising Cross-Country than I might have otherwise, and I guess this is a good thing.

So, putting the subject of day tripping, picnicking and writing aside for today, I would like to share the following from Chase's Calendar of Events. I believe the message can benefit everyone. These days we take stuff into our sub-conscious at an alarming rate and forget that every once and a while we need to clear out the negative, that which we no longer want or need in our lives.

Mission Statement: National Letting Go of Stuff Day ~ April 25th
To provide a day of acknowledgment for freeing up sub-conscious space so people all over the United States can begin to experience freedom - from the inside-out.

1. A day to claim your personal power.
2. A day to begin measuring your personal success from one year to the next.
3. A day to begin cleaning out your heart - getting rid of all the emotional pain.
4. A day to claim RENEWAL of your spirit.
5. A day to BEGIN LETTING GO of your past situations that are holding you back from your future success.
6. A day to claim your future dreams - as your own.
7. A day to accept and acknowledge what you can and cannot control in your life - and live accordingly.

http://www.nationallettinggoofstuffday.org/

3 comments:

Holly:) said...

Letting go of the stuff on your list was way to overwhelmimg to deal with...I cleaned "stuff" out my closet instead! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jan said...

hahaha, I agree, cleaning from the inside-out of our closet is much easier than our sub-conscious. Oh well, there's always next year!

Dennis J. Schleicher said...

Jan-
It's that time of year for "letting go of old stuff." I'm happy to see you are getting more comments with 4300 hits with your site counter.
I was at ‘Heart of the Country’ in old Wethersfield, CT. the other day selling your book. The owner “Loves You.”
I’m linking your Blog to; http://www.SearchFriendlyHosting.com that will soon be www.WebsiteBlogMarketing.com. I’ve built both sites.
Keep up your GREAT Blogging and lets try to get you more inbound and outbound links. Talk Soon.
-Dennis
PS I have some great things to read on; www.MarketSellMoreBooks.blogspot.com