Friday, December 28, 2007

TIME TO PICNIC


TIME TO PICNIC
The Picnic – Cruising Connecticut provides all the information needed to plan the perfect picnic—the occasion or activity, and the available facilities. For example, is there a picnic table or lawn to spread out on, or will we be balancing food on our laps while sitting on a bench? Are there charcoal grills for cooking? Will we be picnicking from a backpack or a tailgate? All this information is helpful in order to determine how long and how comfortable our picnic may be, and, perhaps even more important, what we will pack in our picnic basket. What are some of the things you carry in your picnic basket? ~ Jan Mann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan-
I'm not sure if you remember me as I purchased a book from you at the Big-E several years ago and you were kind enough with all the chaos to offer myself personal attention. I happened to find your website on Google as I'm glad you have taken the opportunity to take the time and focus on blogging. This tells me that you really passionate about what you do. I'll inform several of my friends who had the pleasure of joining me on several of your recommendations in your book. I only wish I had thought of it before the holidays as your book would have made for great holiday gift. Well, there's still 2008. I look forward to reading more of your posts as I look forward to purchasing any future books to come out with. By the way your blog looks "fantastic."

Shirley
Springfield, Massachusetts