Welcome to my new Blog!
Readers reply on the information in travel books to be as current and accurate as possible, so I recently grabbed my picnic basket to revisit my favorite places. The result ~ the Second Edition of Cruising Connecticut with a Picnic Basket will be launched on April 10.
As I cruised around the state updating the information in my current chapters, I experienced the same sense of adventure that prompted me to write the First Edition, and somewhere along the way I made the decision to add two new day trips and picnics, each accompanied by an exciting picnic recipe contributed by a Connecticut celebrity.
Also new on my website is a slide show of over 100 photos that I took at locations in Cruising Connecticut (http://www.cruisingconnecticut.com/) plus a new page for updated information to destinations as I learn about them.
I am happy to have this new venue to share day tripping, picnicking, and recipe ideas with my readers on a regular basis. Until next time, remember that Spring is right around the corner which means spending more time outdoors. Yea!
Grooming My Lilac Standards
-
Maintaining my farm is all about attention to detail—carefully tending the
gardens, groves, and allées to keep them looking their best throughout the
sea...


No comments:
Post a Comment